FERNANDO TORRES italian forum // your ƒirst italian source about fernando torres

Regalo a Fernando!

« Older   Newer »
rawiyaa elmadkouri
view post Posted on 29/9/2012, 21:57

Dear fernando, I'm just a fan of many and you would like to say from my heart three simple things in this brief message 'cause I know that you will meet' ever, one you play with your heart 2: you're a good dad '3 never cease to make us dream
Rawiyaa Elmadkouri

mary_acm
view post Posted on 29/9/2012, 22:33

nick: mary_acm
dedica:
CITAZIONE
Hi Nando! I just wanna thank you for every emotion you give to me. You're my favourite footballer and you can't imagine how much you make me stronger and happy everyday. Remember that we'll be with you always, and we believe in you. Your italian fans love you!
-mariangela.

va bene? çç

view post Posted on 29/9/2012, 22:57

.miss iknowitall.

Group:
Admin

i'm not here.

va bene, aggiusterei solo 'we'll be with you always' in 'we'll always be with you.'

web.  Top
*Sa9
view post Posted on 29/9/2012, 23:00

Ma poi potremo vedere fotine dei nostri messaggi scritti per bene??

view post Posted on 29/9/2012, 23:15

.miss iknowitall.

Group:
Admin

i'm not here.

CITAZIONE (*Sa9 @ 30/9/2012, 00:00) 

questo dovete chiederlo alla vale è lei che stamperà tutto e tenterà di consegnarlo a fernando (:

web.  Top
fabreffy*
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 09:59

io ho provato a scrivere qualcosa di sensato e, soprattutto, non ridicolo ma dopo aver speso tipo tre ore (e non scherzo) a scegliere le parole adatte, Microsoft Word decide di perire all'improvviso senza salvare nulla (SIMPATICONE), quindi armata di santa pazienza ieri notte ho dovuto riscrivere tutto e il risultato è una cosa sdolcinata ed obbrobriosa.

CITAZIONE
“Do not let your fire go out. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.”
Words aren't enough to express my gratitude and love to you as you deserve! Every time you take the field you teach me that giving up is never an option, that I have to believe in my dream and be determined in what I do, just like you. Thanks for your humility, your seriousness and your passion. You’re such an inspiration and I will always believe in you, no matter what. ¡Mucha suerte, campeón!
fabreffy* - Stefania.

avrei anche un messaggio per Mata :sisicerto:
"Stay away from Fernando or you'd better watch your back." - Sergio Ramos lalalala

view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 10:47

.miss iknowitall.

Group:
Admin

i'm not here.

si me gusta il messaggio a mata AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

web.  Top
Freedom is my Horizon
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 10:55

CITAZIONE (´roby @ 30/9/2012, 00:15)

questo dovete chiederlo alla vale è lei che stamperà tutto e tenterà di consegnarlo a fernando (:

Certo che si!

CITAZIONE (´roby @ 30/9/2012, 11:47) 
si me gusta il messaggio a mata AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stampo pure quello lo do al diretto interessato. Ahahahahaha

Edited by Freedom is my Horizon - 30/9/2012, 12:11

Dally'94
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 11:26

si anche io sono curiosa ^_^

FernandoJosèTorresSanz
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 11:54

Security, Professionalism, Humility, Satisfaction, Class, Education, Passion, Goodness, Honesty, Shiver, Refinement, Elegance. I dont't choose them at random. For me these are adjectives that describe and reassume the Profession and Love of a great athlete: Fernando Torres.
If you just read these few lines, you don't change your life, but at least you will know that there is one person in the world who feels this every time sees you kick the ball.
Million of people are you debtors of emotion.
I'm so proud of you.

FernandoJosèTorresSanz - Alessandra.

FernandoJosèTorresSanz
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 12:44

Mi sono sbagliata nella seconda riga c'è una T di troppo xD volevo scrivere don't :)

*_oO M£NA Oo_*
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 14:09

nick:*_oO M£NA Oo_*
dedica:
CITAZIONE
Hola Fernando!I just want to tell you thank you for being the player you are,for all the passion,the determination you put on the pitch everytime you play.It doesn't matter how many goals you'll score,if you are "Red" or "Blue",just remember that there will always be a lot of people supporting you and believing in you and I am one of them.Keep enjoying playing football because this is the most important thing.Wish you and your beautiful family the best.
*_oO M£NA Oo_*-Mena

Spero vada bene e che non ci siano errori ^^

CITAZIONE
Ehm , io ho usato il traduttore , quindi , per non fare figure di m**** , correggete nel caso di una parola un po' crudele , ma che non ci dovrebbe essere .
Hola Fernando, quiero darle las gracias por la forma en que hacen latir mi corazón, voy a buscar 'loco' causa que sé 'está casado, pero que "una dedicación a los fans. Todavía quería darte las gracias por cómo se han reevaluado el fútbol sin dopaje y leal. Gracias a existir, campeón.

** L@ur@ ** ho dimenticato il nickname

Laura io studio spagnolo a scuola,sinceramente non si capisce molto nella parte centrale.Se vuoi puoi scrivere quello che volevi dire in italiano e posso tradurlo perchè così non è molto chiaro.

Edited by *_oO M£NA Oo_* - 30/9/2012, 23:30

FernandoJosèTorresSanz
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 14:40

Security, Professionalism, Humility, Satisfaction, Class, Education, Passion, Goodness, Honesty, Shiver, Refinement, Elegance. I didn't choose them at random. For me these are adjectives that describe and reassume the profession and love of a great athlete: Fernando Torres. If you just read these few lines, you will not change your life, but at least you will know that there is a person in the world who feels this everytime she sees you kicking the ball.
Million of people are your debtors of emotions.
I'm so proud of you.

FernandoJosèTorresSanz - Alessandra.

sheikra
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 15:12

nick: Sheikra
dedica:
CITAZIONE
Dear Fernando, thanks to you I found out the love I feel for this sport.
This beautiful road of life called 'Football' , that you have started many years ago, which excite us with your amazing plays.
I don't love only the 'Fernando player' , but also the Fernando 'person' , who love his family, his friends, his life and don't give up at the first difficulty.
Yes, i admire you, please never change, Champion!
Good luck for everything, you deserve it!!

Sheikra - Federica

Edited by sheikra - 30/9/2012, 17:25

simons <3
view post Posted on 30/9/2012, 15:31

Complimenti per la bellissima idea ;) e in bocca al lupo per l'incontro..!!
Nick: Simo
dedica:
CITAZIONE
Thank you. Thank you for changing my life. My father and I have never had a great relationship and the only thing that has always united us is football. One day I was looking your photos on internet and my father told me: "Fernando Torres; that phenomenon". From that moment my father and I always watch Football matches, we go to the stadium and our relationship is completely changed because now we talk about everything and I can not imagine a life without my dad. Thank's Fernando: by a fan, a daughter and by a father

80 replies since 29/9/2012, 12:02   1123 views